Photo: Pancakes with a mission
Sharon Skaulis and Dale Baltimore cook up sausage at Central United Methodist Church Tuesday. The church hosted a Fat Tuesday Pancake Dinner from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the CUMC Fellowship Hall with free-will donations going toward the 2013 Mission Trip to New York.
- Local News
- At least one injured in Saturday morning accident
- Local man determined during recovery
- The many paths to walk in health, life sciences at Penn
- Lunch and Learn speaker focused on health care reform
- Photo: Tree damage on south side of Oskaloosa This tree, which stands in front of the SHARE Iowa building at 1102 South Seventh Street this morning, appears damaged from the storms that moved through the area overnight. According to the National Weather Service, there are slight chances for thunderstorms in the Oskaloosa area today and tonight, as well as Friday. However, greater chances for thunderstorms remain for Sunday, Sunday night and Monday, according to the NWS.
- Penn's health, life sciences grow at PAC
- Photo: South Seventh Street work continues Work continues on South Seventh Street Tuesday. Portions of the roadway remained closed at that time.
- School board approves sale of Construction Trades home
- Trained dogs provide valued service
- YMCA focused on collaboration for youth
- More Local News Headlines