Photo: A good day to be indoors
The National Weather Service in Des Moines reported that two-tenths of an inch of ice accumulated around the Ottumwa area as of 11:15 a.m. Sunday. While the Saturday night ice storm left downtown Oskaloosa city streets and sidewalks slick, temperatures are warming up today. The National Weather Service said that temperatures will approach 50 degrees today with cloudy conditions and some light rain.
- Local News
- Summertime reading encouraged at library
- County attorney to review Haz Mat deal
- Hughes takes home USMTS hardware WEST PLAINS, Mo. -- Jason Hughes notched his first win of the 2013 campaign Saturday night as the USMTS Casey's Cup Series invaded the West Plains Motor Speedway. Once this season the 2010 USMTS national champion has been on his way to victory when a
- Oskaloosa Class of 2013 graduates
- Students, veterans raise the Avenue of Flags
- 'Kindness begets kindness' at Oskaloosa Middle School
Severe weather expected today
OTTUMWA -- Southeast Iowa will likely see the return of severe weather Sunday. Forecasters say there is a very high chance of thunderstorms this afternoon and evening and some could become severe.
- At least one injured in Saturday morning accident
- Local man determined during recovery
- The many paths to walk in health, life sciences at Penn
- More Local News Headlines